- The Hirer will be the sole person responsible for all the goods hired.
- A booking deposit fee of 30% of the total hiring fee is payable on the date of the booking. If booking is cancelled more than 5 days before event a full refund will be provided. If booking is cancelled in less than 5 days before the hiring date, 50% of the deposit fee will be forfeited, and the balance will be refunded.
- A breakage deposit is payable on receipt of goods and will be refunded on return of goods. Breakage deposit is dependant upon goods requested for hire and you will be informed of the breakage deposit fee when quoted.
- Full payment for hiring of equipment is required before or on the day of delivery.
- Goods will be delivered to a designated address and not be carried more than 30m, or up a staircase. Kindly arrange for carriers if there are stairs at the designated delivery address or when parking is further than 30m from the drop-off point.
- When we are delivering to a venue it will be the responsibility of the Hirer
to check that the goods delivered are in good order and of the correct quantities. If it is not checked by the Hirer, any irregularities on quantities or
breakages will be the responsibility of the Hirer to replace.
- All items must be ready for collection within three (3) days after it is received from us, in the same condition as received.
- Late returns will be charged for at 50% of hiring fee for every additional day outstanding.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for the loss or damage of
hired goods and the Hirer shall be liable to pay the full replacement cost thereof at our current replacement value. View our current replacement values for hired goods.
- Please note no Cheques or Credit Cards are accepted.
- We look forward to making your event special.
Hire Catering Equipment For Your Event